Air India Limited has published advertisement for the recruitment of Male/ Female Experienced Cabin Crew for its Northern and Western Region. Bright, Energetic and Unmarried Indian Nationals for engagement of Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi and Western Region, Mumbai for filling up total 500 Vacancies on a fixed term engagement basis, for an initial period of 05 years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. The closing date for submission of online applications is 12th March 2018.
Name of the Post
500 (Northern Region Delhi – 450 (Male – 150, Female – 300), Western Region Mumbai – 50 (Male – 13, Female – 37))
Age Limit: Between 18 Years and 35 Years. The Upper age relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ ST and 3 years in case of OBC.
Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of ₹ 15,000/- per month.
Language: Fluency in English and Hindi.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
(1) 10+2 (Matric with 12th Class) from a Government recognized Board/ University.
(2) Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the last date of receipt of application. However, in case of candidates working in a foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate document.
Physical and Medical Standards:
(1) Height: Female – Minimum 160 cms, Male – Minimum 172 cms.
(2) BMI: Female – Between 18 to 22, Male – Between 18 to 25.
(3) Vision: Near Vision – N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision – 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye, Spectacles not allowed, Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
(4) Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara/ Tokyo Medical College (TMC) Chart.
(5) Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/ Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.Readmore…..